İş İlanı: Drupal Software Developers
TRT World believes in reaching our audiences on their preferred platforms through innovative formats that make us relatable to our community. Be it snapchat, whatsapp or something more traditional like facebook or our website, we’re looking for a candidate who understands the importance of creating unique experiences for each platform.
The software engineering team is looking to hire a team of both front-end and back-end developers to build the core digital products for TRT World. The successful candidates will report to the Head of Software Development and be responsible for all development related work.
- New development and maintenance of CMS.
- Design and development of object-oriented software (PHP), with a strong knowledge of procedural/structured/imperative design patterns
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines.
- Ownership of a specific development track as defined by the organisation
- Participate in regular meetings around software development
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the development world and continually iterate on new product releases to ensure market leading digital products
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 5+ years of proven software development experience in PHP
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Minimum 2 years of Drupal hands-on development experience
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems
- Familiarity with source control systems especially Git
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams
- Experience with Python or Ruby is a big plus
- Strong coding and development background, experience in a media related industry is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent experience
- Proficient in English